Toll Free Phone: 971-506-0498 email@example.com
This free session investigates your unique issue–whether it be overwhelming stress, a weight issue, grief and loss, chronic pain or trauma memories–especially from childhood.
- We start with how you want to feel and be, that is, your desired outcome, your joy.
- We’ll look at what you’ve already tried–where you are now.
- Then you’ll have a chance to try EFT so you can see how to use it to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Finally, if you find EFT to be a good fit, we can establish a transformation plan to continue the work we’ve begun.
Transformation is a process and takes time. Real transformation is not a one-appointment fix. However, recovery using EFT and/or a combination of additional therapies, is still much, much faster than traditional approaches.
Sessions may be conducted in person or over the phone. Yes, EFT is very effective over the phone. And D’Anne has a toll-free phone line for the sessions.
EFT is not “talk therapy”; it is energy work. We sometimes call it “Acupuncture without Needles.” If your insurance plan covers massage therapy, it will cover our session as D’Anne does this energy work under her massage license. She also accepts PayPal, checks and cash, of course.
After the shorter complimentary session which lets us decide if we’re a match, my normal fee for a 60-minute session is $95. An hour and a half session is normally $135. Note that, unlike conventional therapies that often required months or years of office visits and co-pays, most people only need a few EFT sessions to feel dramatic change. (I also offer a sliding scale to those whose circumstances qualify.)
Note: If you’re interested in serious transformation (instead of just a few appointments), I offer premium packages which, in addition to EFT, might include
- Yoga therapy for healing through breathing protocols and specific postures.
- Meditation instruction.
- Massage therapy for relaxation, energy renewal and pain relief.
- In-the-moment telephone support.
- Workshops and Presentations at various locations.